This production is based off the simple idea of clapping. Mvt 1 is all about the simple clap motive that provides an opportunity to get both the performers and the audience involved. Mvt 2 is a more emotional take on the concept with the sound clips of different performers talking about their experiences and the power of the audience’s response.
“Clap” was originally commissioned by Townsend JHS in the winter of 2012.
- 4 & 5 Bass Drums
- 3 Marimbas
- 1 Xylophone
- 1 Glockenspiel
- 2 Vibes
- 2 Synthesizers
- 1 Drumset
- 2 Aux. Percussion
- Movement 1: 2:10
- Movement 2: 2:35
- Total: 4:45
- PDF files for all movements including full scores, battery scores and all individual parts.
- High Quality MP3 recordings for full ensemble and battery only
- MP3 file of all narration and sound effects that can be entered into a sampler
- Count Sheets for each Movement.
- Personal web page with a username and password to access all your unit’s information.
Feel free to contact us for any more detailed information.