- Difficulty: Mid to High A Class
- Duration: 5:15
- Price: $1,200
- Movement 1: (2:10)
- Movement 2: (1:35)
- Movement 3: (1:35)
This show has been reserved for WGI championships 2014.
A desolate landscape, lost in the desert, nomads roaming the dunes, the ultimate search for water, "Mirage" brings the audience into a unique collection of images in an unforgiving environment. Lots of warm desert colors throughout to set the mood. The details of this show could be widely interpreted depending on your visual team's approach. This show can be as vague or as literal as you would like. The final push is the epic discovery of water and the idea is to completely drench the set with blue in any and every way possible to totally change the color palette.
This show was originally commissioned for the fall of 2012. This is a custom version adapted for indoor percussion.
- 4 & 5 Bass Drums
- 3 Marimbas
- 3 Vibes
- 2 Aux. Percussion
- Drum Set
- 2 Synthesizers
- Movement 1: 2:10
- Movement 2: 1:35
- Movement 3: 1:35
- Total: 5:15
- PDF files for all movements including full scores, battery scores and all individual parts.
- MP3 recordings for full ensemble, ensemble with a click track and battery only
- MP3 file of all narration and sound effects that can be entered into a sampler
- Count Sheets for each Movement.
- Personal web page with a username and password to access all your unit’s information.
There is also an Open class version of this show available on this site. Feel free to contact us for any more detailed information. This show has never been to WGI world championships.