In a world where we are so dependent on electronics, “Plugged In” is about the struggle between the electronic world and the “real” world. Mvt 1 shows the main character stuck in a virtual reality type universe while Mvt 2 attempts to show the ensemble a world un-plugged that ends in with the main character having to make a choice between the two.
"Plugged In" was originally a Scholastic Open Class finalist at WGI World Championships in 2012 performed by Dorman HS. Having a single character is highly recommended for the best results.
- 4 & 5 Bass Drums
- 3 Marimbas
- 1 Xylophone/Metallics
- 3 Vibes
- 2 Aux. Percussion
- 2 Synthesizers
- Movement 1: 2:50
- Movement 2: 2:30
- Total: 5:20
- PDF files for all movements including full scores, battery scores and all individual parts.
- High Quality MP3 recordings for full ensemble and battery only
- MP3 file of all narration and sound effects that can be entered into a sampler
- Count Sheets for each Movement.
- Personal web page with a username and password to access all your unit’s information.
There is also an Open and World class version of this show available on this site. Due to the importance of electronic samples in this show, a sampler is highly recommended for getting the best result. Please see the FAQ section for information on what a sampler is. Feel free to contact us for any more detailed information.