“Fill in the blank” is an entire production based off different ways to fill up both the musical and visual space. This is a high energy fast paced show that both performers and audience members alike will enjoy. “Fill in the Blank” was originally commissioned for Pacifica HS and was the Open class Gold medalist at WGI Championships in 2009.
- 4 & 5 Bass Drums
- 3 Marimbas
- 1 Xylophone
- 1 Glockenspiel
- 3 Vibes
- 2 Aux. Percussion
- 1 Drum set
- 2 Synthesizers
- Movement 1: 1:45
- Movement 2: 1:50
- Movement 3: 2:15
- Total: 5:50
- PDF files for all movements including full scores, battery scores and all individual parts.
- High Quality MP3 recordings that you can burn to CD
- MP3 file of all narration and sound effects that can be entered into a sampler
- Count Sheets for each Movement.
- Personal web page with a username and password to access all your unit’s information.
There is also an A class version of this show available on this site. Due to the importance of electronic samples in this show, a sampler is highly recommended for getting the best result. Please see the FAQ section for information on what a sampler is. Feel free to contact us for any more detailed information.