Yellow and Blue… Fast and Slow… Drum’n Bass and Japanese music… Staccato and Legato movement… “Fusion” brings them all together to form new unique combinations for your listening and viewing pleasure. With strong visual ideas throughout, this show is the total package! “Fusion” was originally commissioned for the Fountain Valley HS marching band in the fall of 2007. This show concept is based off of the Pacifica HS show “Combine” which received the Open Class Gold medal at WGI World Championships in 2007. This is a custom version adapted for indoor percussion.
- 4 & 5 Bass Drums
- 3 Marimbas
- 1 Xylophone/Crotales
- 1 Glockenspiel
- 3 Vibes
- 2 Aux. Percussion
- 2 Synthesizers
- Movement 1: 3:15
- Movement 2: 1:20
- Movement 3: 1:30
- Total: 6:05
- PDF files for all movements including full scores, battery scores and all individual parts.
- High Quality MP3 recordings that you can burn to CD
- MP3 file of all narration and sound effects that can be entered into a sampler
- Count Sheets for each Movement.
- Personal web page with a username and password to access all your unit’s information.
A version of “Fusion” is also available on this site as a marching band show. This show has never been to WGI World Championships.