What is impressive? What is fast? What is loud? These seem like simple questions but “it’s all relative.” This production presents these ideas in various contexts to create unique and intriguing musical and visual moments. “Relative” was originally commissioned for Fountain Valley HS and received the Open Class Bronze medal at WGI World Championships in 2008.
- 4 & 5 Bass Drums
- 3 Marimbas
- 1 Xylophone/Crotales
- 1 Glockenspiel
- 3 Vibes
- Drum Set
- 2 Aux. Percussion
- 2 Synthesizers
- Movement 1: 3:30
- Movement 2: 2:55
- Movement 3: 1:25
- Total: 5:50
- PDF files for all movements including full scores, battery scores and all individual parts.
- High Quality MP3 recordings that you can burn to CD
- MP3 file of all narration and sound effects that can be entered into a sampler
- Count Sheets for each Movement.
- Personal web page with a username and password to access all your unit’s information.
A version of “Relative” is also available on this site as a World class show.