Everything comes and everything goes is the simple message of this production. Mvt 1 features the concept visually and musically introducing the listener to the various musical and visual themes that will run throughout. Mvt 2 represents a person that that has come and gone in our lives. Mvt 3 starts with a tribute from the past with the idea of “If you don’t know where you come from, then you don’t know where you are going.” The ending brings back many visual and musical motives from throughout the rest of the program to give it the total package from top to bottom.
"Coming and Going" was originally commissioned for Pulse Percussion and was the Independent World Class Bronze medalist at WGI World Championships in 2012.
- 4 & 5 Bass Drums
- 5 Marimbas
- 1 Xylophone/Crotales
- 1 Glockenspiel/Chimes
- 4 Vibes
- 1 Drumset
- 2 Aux. Percussion
- 3 Synthesizers
- Movement 1: 3:00
- Movement 2: 2:10
- Movement 3: 2:05
- Total: 7:15
- PDF files for all movements including full scores, battery scores and all individual parts.
- High Quality MP3 recordings for full ensemble and battery only
- MP3 file of all narration and sound effects that can be entered into a sampler
- Count Sheets for each Movement.
- Personal web page with a username and password to access all your unit’s information.
There is also a Open Class and A Class version of this show available on this site. Feel free to contact us for any more detailed information.