“Ritual after ritual, day after day.” “Obsessed” takes the audience and performers on a journey through the lives of people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Whether it’s certain daily habits, shiny objects, things being out of their place, counting to five or that one crooked picture hanging on the wall, this production is relatable to everyone. After all, we all have a little OCD in us.
"Obsessed" was originally commissioned for the Pulse Percussion Open World ensemble and was an Independent World Class finalist at WGI World Championships in 2012.
- 4 & 5 Bass Drums
- 4 Marimbas
- 1 Xylophone/Crotales
- 1 Glockenspiel/Chimes
- 4 Vibes
- 1 Drumset
- 1 Aux. Percussion
- 2 Synthesizers
- Movement 1: 2:40
- Movement 2: 1:45
- Movement 3: 1:55
- Total: 6:20
- PDF files for all movements including full scores, battery scores and all individual parts.
- High Quality MP3 recordings for full ensemble and battery only
- MP3 file of all narration and sound effects that can be entered into a sampler
- Count Sheets for each Movement.
- Personal web page with a username and password to access all your unit’s information.
There is also a Open Class and World Class version of this show available on this site. Feel free to contact us for any more detailed information.