"One Foot in Front of the Other" is an inspirational production based off the D.H. Grohberg Poem “The Race” and the memorable 1992 Olympic story of Derek Redmond. Through the use of this dramatic musical score and its level of sophistication, this show has the potential to take your ensemble to the next level. “Get up, you haven’t lost at all, rise each time you fall.”
"One Foot in Front of the Other" was originally commissioned for the Pulse Percussion Open ensemble and was the Independent Open Class Bronze medalist at WGI World Championships in 2011.
- 4 & 5 Bass Drums
- 4 Marimbas
- 3 Vibes
- Drum Set
- 1 Aux. Percussion
- 2 Synthesizers
- Bass Guitar
- Movement 1: 2:25
- Movement 2: 1:30
- Movement 3: 2:10
- Total: 6:05
- PDF files for all movements including full scores, battery scores and all individual parts.
- High Quality MP3 recordings for full ensemble and battery only
- MP3 file of all narration and sound effects that can be entered into a sampler
- Count Sheets for each Movement.
- Personal web page with a username and password to access all your unit’s information.
There is also an Open and A class version of this show available on this site. Feel free to contact us for any more detailed information.