"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around for a while you could miss it." This production is conceptually maxed out from beginning to end! With it's high energy fast paced opening movement, the slow motion "Slow Me Down" ballad and the tribute to the Dr. Dre Dr. Pepper "Slower is better" commercial, this show is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser!
"Slow Me Down" was originally commissioned for Chino Hills HS and was the Scholastic World class Silver medalist at WGI Championships in 2010.
- 4 & 5 Bass Drums
- 4 Marimbas
- 1 Xylophone/Crotales
- 1 Glockenspiel/Chimes
- 1 Drum set
- 3 Vibes
- 2 Aux. Percussion
- 1 Timpani
- 2 Synthesizers
- 1 Bass Guitar
- Movement 1: 3:35
- Movement 2: 0:55
- Movement 3: 2:00
- Total: 6:25
- PDF files for all movements including full scores, battery scores and all individual parts.
- High Quality MP3 recordings that you can burn to CD
- MP3 file of all narration and sound effects that can be entered into a sampler
- Count Sheets for each Movement.
- Personal web page with a username and password to access all your unit’s information.
There is also an A and Open class version of this show available on this site. Due to the importance of electronic samples in this show, a sampler is highly recommended for getting the best result. Please see the FAQ section for information on what a sampler is. Feel free to contact us for any more detailed information.