This production is based off Mark Webb’s film “500 Days of Summer.” It is an emotional roller coaster taking the audience through the ups and downs of this modern day relationship. The musical score elevates the production with its cinematic qualities and variety. Although this is a story of “Boy Meets Girl,” we must tell you up front that this is not a love story… Having a full time male and female character is recommended for this show.
"Boy Meets Girl" was originally commissioned for Chino Hills HS and was a World Class finalist at WGI World Championships in 2011.
- 4 & 5 Bass Drums
- 4 Marimbas
- 3 Vibes
- 2 Synthesizers
- Bass Guitar
- Drum Set
- 2 Aux. Percussion
- Movement 1: 2:15
- Movement 2: 2:35
- Movement 3: 2:20
- Total: 7:10
- PDF files for all movements including full scores, battery scores and all individual parts.
- High Quality MP3 recordings that you can burn to CD
- MP3 file of all narration and sound effects that can be entered into a sampler
- Count Sheets for each Movement.
- Personal web page with a username and password to access all your unit’s information.
There is also a Open and A class version of this show available on this site. Due to the importance of electronic samples in this show, a sampler is highly recommended for getting the best result. Please see the FAQ section for information on what a sampler is. Feel free to contact us for any more detailed information.